Refund /Replacement Service And Policies
Please note that refunds/ replacements can only be made if it applies to the conditions below:
- Defective items must be returned for replacement only if prior notification has been given within 48 hours of purchase.
- Defective items must be returned in its original condition, unworn or unused and in its original packaging with the sales receipt or all related traveling documents (eg. boarding pass, copy of e-ticket receipt) to MAI. Upon safe receipt of returned goods, we can issue a refund or a replacement.
- Replacement of goods will be mailed directly to customer’s address and will include any incurred postage cost.
- MAI will not accept items which have been damaged due to abuse, misuse, accidents, alterations or appear to have been used. Dutiable items may not be replaced due to local customer regulations. These may include tobacco products, fragrances, cosmetics and liquor.
- MAI will refund money only if there is no stock of the items to be replaced.
- No refund will be made for liquids, aerosols or gels (LAG’s) that are confiscated by the airport security at LAG’s affected airports.
THE DUTY FREE ALLOWANCES ARE PROVIDED AS A GUIDELINE AND ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE